PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
Learning resources are available on www.fm.training, a one-stop-shop for FM professional development.
There are no listings at this time.
POST A JOB
The IFMA Central Iowa Chapter offers companies the opportunity to post job opportunities on our Web site at no charge. The information below outlines our policy for posting job opportunities. If you have any questions, please call the chapter office at 515-442-2451 or send us an .
Job Posting Policy
- Anyone can post job opportunities on our Web site.
- A job posting will run for up to 30 days from the date it is posted. If a position has been filled before the 30-day term expires, please to remove the position. Otherwise, the position will be removed automatically when the 30-day term expires.
- If the position has not been filled before the 30-day term, it may be re-posted.
- Completion of our Submission Form is required which requests contact information, position duties, and candidate requirements. The position duties and candidate requirements must be 150 words or less.
- After receipt of a correctly completed Submission Form, the job will be posted within 2 business days. After the job is posted, notification will be sent to the contact person listed on the Submission Form.
- IFMA Central Iowa Chapter reserves the right to reject a job that does not conform to our requirements.
- All job postings are provided by IFMA Central Iowa Chapter and posted on a voluntary basis. We make no warranty re: the availability or validity of the job, the listing organization, benefits or any other claim or statement made by the listing organization. Interested parties should apply directly to the listing organization.
The position duties and candidate requirements must be 150 words or less.