Unique Value Proposition:
The Central Iowa Chapter is a multi-disciplinary, collegial network that promotes an open environment for the development of professionals in facility management.
- Continuously improve opportunities to expand and leverage stakeholder’s collective knowledge and experience in a friendly and fun environment.
- Provide essentials for facility management professionals to learn and grow in a community of peers.
- Magnify the importance of facility management in the Central Iowa region.
- Deliver exceptional value to our membership.
- Nurture the involvement of our members to promote their personal growth and professional development.
- Exercise strong fiduciary responsibility